|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||D(N)B--100，D(N)B--160, D(N)B--200, D(N)B--250|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Aluminum Manual Pulse Spot Weld Mesh Making Wire Welder Copper Welding Machines||Welding Material:||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Metal Steel|
|Function:||Sheet Metal Spot Weldinng||Machine Type:||Resistance Welding Machine|
|Type:||Stationary Welding Machine||MOQ:||1 Set|
|After Warranty Service:||Video Technical Support, Online Support And Spare Parts||After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
Manual Pulse Copper Welding Machines,
Aluminum Manual Pulse Wire Welder,
AC380V Copper Welding Machine
Aluminum Manual Pulse Spot Weld Mesh Making Wire Welder Copper Welding Machines
Medium frequency fixed spot welding machine is composed of body, welding transformer, water circuit system, air circuit system, microcomputer resistance welding machine controller, foot switch, etc.
The standard fixed spot welding machine is match with microcomputer resistance welding controller. The electrical base plate of the main circuit component is installed in the welding machine body, and the controller is hung on the left side of the welding machine.
|Rated power (KVA)||100||160||200||250|
|Power input(V)||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V|
|Max. short circuit current (KA)||30||35||40||45|
|Electrode length( MM)||450||450||450||500|
|Working stroke( MM)||80||80||80||80|
|Max. welding capacity(MM)||3.0+3.0||4.0+4.0||5.0+5.0||6.0+6.0|
(1) . The lowering and rising speed of the pressure head can be adjusted at will, which alleviates the pressure impact on the work and reduces the noise;
(2) The secondary conductor adopts the upper insulation mode, and the insulation performance is stable and reliable;
(3) The main circuit adopts water-cooled high-power silicon controlled rectifier module, with strong, stable and reliable output;
(4) The water circuit elements are all made of copper and stainless steel, and equipped with visual water flow display to display the water flow;
(5) The operation is controlled by foot switch, with high production efficiency and low labor intensity.
The Spot Welding Cycle Consists Of The Following Stages
1) Pressurization: the time from the beginning of electrode drop to the beginning of welding current connection. This process ensures that the electrode compresses the workpiece before power on, so that the workpiece weld has a good contact.
2) Welding: the welding current generates heat through the workpiece, and the welding spot is melted under the pressure to form a melting core (i.e. nugget).
3) Maintenance: after the welding process, the electrode pressure continues to be maintained; The molten core cools to form solder joints.
4) Rest: the time from the lifting of electrode to the falling of electrode again after welding.
The time settings of the above four processes are programmed by the resistance welding machine controller. During programming, the appropriate pressurization and rest time shall be determined according to the working speed of the welding machine to ensure that the electrified welding is carried out after the electrode pressure meets the requirements, so as to ensure the welding quality.