|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DN-40, DN-63, D(T)N-80, D(T)N-100, D(T)N-125, D(T)N-125, D(T)N-200|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Stationary Spot Welding Machine||Application:||Welding Galvanized Sheet|
|Welding Type:||Resistance AC Welding||Machine Type:||Resiatance Welding Machine|
|Feature:||Stationary Welding Machine||Advantage:||Advantage|
|Max. Welding Capacity:||6+6mm||After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
|After Warranty Service:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training||Certification:||CE|
Paintless Dent Removal Suction Cup,
Stainless Steel Car Dent Puller,
Spot Welding Dent Removal Suction Cup
Stationary Press Type Resistance Spot Welder Projection Spot Welding Machine
The metal leaf projection welding machine is composed of components such as a frame, conductive sheet, welding head moving mechanism, electrode components, welding transformer (power frequency), welding machine controller, air circuit system, cooling water system, etc.
Satisfy customers' requirements for high welding efficiency, with an efficiency increase of approximately 2 times (2 heads) compared to single spot welding machines. In other words, under the same personnel operation, a single spot welding machine can weld 2 workpieces in 10 minutes, and a multi spot welding machine can weld 4 workpieces in 10 minutes. Therefore, from the perspective of equipment usage, the same usage cost increases the output by about twice, and the welding quality is easily guaranteed. This is quite advantageous for production.
|Rated power At 50%||KVA||40||63||80||100||125||160||200|
|Rated primary power||V||380||380||380||380||380||380||380|
|Max.Short Circuit Current||KA||14||15||16||18||20||28||34|
|Max. weld power||KVA||62||86||170||280||300||330||410|
|Max.Froce at electrodes||N||6000||6000||10000||10000||10000||12000||12000|
|Cooling Water Consumpion 2.5bar||L/min||6||6||8||8||8||10||10|
|Projection Clamping Plate||MM||125*125||125*125||200*200||200*200||200*200||200*200||200*200|
|Max.Welding Capaciry A3 steel||MM||2.5+2.5||3+3||4+4||4.5+4.5||5+5||5+5||6+6|
1) The formation of the weld nugget is always surrounded by a plastic ring, isolating the molten metal from the air, and the metallurgical process is simple.
2) The heating time is short, the heat is concentrated, so the heat affected zone is small, and the deformation and stress are also small. Usually, there is no need to arrange calibration and heat treatment procedures after welding.
3) No need for filler metals such as welding wires and rods, as well as welding consumables such as chlorine, ethylene glycol, and hydrogen, resulting in low welding costs.
4) Simple operation, easy to achieve mechanization and automation, low proficiency requirements for workers, and low labor intensity.
5) High productivity, low noise, and no harmful gases.
Workpiece Material: Galvanized sheet Workpiece Thickness: 4.0+1.5mm; The maximum size of the workpiece is 2.2m * 1.2m * 50mm