|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DN-40, DN-63, D(T)N-80, D(T)N-100, D(T)N-125, D(T)N-125, D(T)N-200|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Projection Weld||Application:||Metal Welding|
|Function:||Metal Sheet Projection Weldinng||Machine Type:||Manual Welding Machine|
|Feature:||Stationary Welding Machine||Welding Material:||Alloy Metal Aluminum Stainless Steel|
|Max. Welding Capacity:||6+6mm||After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
|After Warranty Service:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training||Certification:||CE|
M6 Car Dent Repair Machine,
Spot Welder Dent Puller
100kva 380volt Resistance Spot And Projection Welder Spot Welding Machine Price
The metal leaf projection welding machine is composed of components such as a frame, conductive sheet, welding head moving mechanism, electrode components, welding transformer (power frequency), welding machine controller, air circuit system, cooling water system, etc.
The auxiliary position of each welding head can be freely adjusted by the adjusting nut on the auxiliary cylinder. The stroke can be adjusted to reduce the welding idle stroke,thereby improving welding efficiency and avoiding workpiece welding interference.
|Rated power At 50%||KVA||40||63||80||100||125||160||200|
|Rated primary power||V||380||380||380||380||380||380||380|
|Max.Short Circuit Current||KA||14||15||16||18||20||28||34|
|Max. weld power||KVA||62||86||170||280||300||330||410|
|Max.Froce at electrodes||N||6000||6000||10000||10000||10000||12000||12000|
|Cooling Water Consumpion 2.5bar||L/min||6||6||8||8||8||10||10|
|Projection Clamping Plate||MM||125*125||125*125||200*200||200*200||200*200||200*200||200*200|
|Max.Welding Capaciry A3 steel||MM||2.5+2.5||3+3||4+4||4.5+4.5||5+5||5+5||6+6|
1) The formation of the weld nugget is always surrounded by a plastic ring, isolating the molten metal from the air, and the metallurgical process is simple.
2) The heating time is short, the heat is concentrated, so the heat affected zone is small, and the deformation and stress are also small. Usually, there is no need to arrange calibration and heat treatment procedures after welding.
3) No need for filler metals such as welding wires and rods, as well as welding consumables such as chlorine, ethylene glycol, and hydrogen, resulting in low welding costs.
4) Simple operation, easy to achieve mechanization and automation, low proficiency requirements for workers, and low labor intensity.
5) High productivity, low noise, and no harmful gases.
When welding with a projection welding machine, the cylinder drives the moving electrode into the welding process. The moving welding head can guide and move on the guide rail. This mechanism is composed of welding cylinders, conductive devices, guide rails, fixed seats, control parts, electrode parts, etc.
Workpiece Material: Galvanized sheet Workpiece Thickness: 4.0+1.5mm; The maximum size of the workpiece is 2.2m * 1.2m * 50mm