|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||D(N)B--160, D(N)B--200, D(N)B--250|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Fire-proof Door Stationary Spot Welders||Welding Material:||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Metal Steel|
|Function:||Spot Weldinng||Machine Type:||Resistance Welding Machine|
|After Warranty Service:||Video Technical Support, Online Support And Spare Parts||After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
Aluminum Inverter Iron Welder,
AC380V Spot Welders
High Freqauency Aluminum Inverter Iron Welder Welding Machine Spot Welders
The spot welding machine is customized for fire-proof door. The welding machine is composed of rack, workpiece moving platform, welding machine moving mechanism, upper and lower electrodes, welding transformer, welding machine controller, PLC controller, air circuit system, cooling water circuit system and other components.
|Rated power (KVA)||160||200||250|
|Power input(V)||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V|
|Max. short circuit current(KA)||40||40||45|
|Max. force (N)||6000||10000||15000|
1. The body of the stationary spot welding machine is cast by the thickened steel plate, and the body is stable.
2. The upper and lower electrodes are made of highly conductive materials with auxiliary pressure, which has good welding effect and high efficiency. The internal water cooling system can reduce the welding temperature.
3. Spot welder can store up to 15 groups of welding modes, which can meet the requirements of different workpieces.
4. D(T)N series fixed spot welder can weld plate, nut, steel bar, metal wire, etc.
Installation of Welding Machine
1. The welding machine shall be placed on a firm and stable ground;
2. The welding machine is powered by the AC 380V power supply network, and three white power incoming lines are connected to the distribution switch of the power supply network in the phase sequence from left to right R.S.T;
3. Connect one end of two conductors with a section of no less than 10mm2 to the machine body and the other end to the control box. The other end of these two conductors must be reliably grounded;