|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||D(N)B--100，D(N)B--160, D(N)B--200, D(N)B--250|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Brass Latest Pulse Wire Engine Driven Cd Stud Welder Car Body Welding Machine||Welding Material:||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Metal Steel|
|Function:||Sheet Metal Spot Weldinng||Machine Type:||Resistance Welding Machine|
|Type:||High Frequency Inverter DC Output||MOQ:||1 Set|
|After Warranty Service:||Video Technical Support, Online Support And Spare Parts||After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
Pulse Wire Cd Stud Welder,
Brass Car Body Welding Machine,
Cd Stud Car Body Welding Machine
Brass Latest Pulse Wire Engine Driven Cd Stud Welder Car Body Welding Machine
When the spot welder is working, after the start (foot) switch is pressed, the solenoid valve acts, the compressed air pushes the cylinder to move, and the electrode head presses the workpiece; After the time delay, the power switch (thyristor) in the controller is switched on, and the welding process starts. The welding transformer generates welding current to conduct welding by jointly building and maintaining the selected welding time. After welding, continue to maintain the pressure on the workpiece to melt the core to cool the welding point of the stroke. After that, the solenoid valve reverses, the electrode head is lifted, and a welding cycle is completed.
|Rated power (KVA)||100||160||200||250|
|Power input(V)||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V|
|Max. short circuit current (KA)||30||35||40||45|
|Electrode length( MM)||450||450||450||500|
|Working stroke( MM)||80||80||80||80|
|Max. welding capacity(MM)||3.0+3.0||4.0+4.0||5.0+5.0||6.0+6.0|
(1) . The lowering and rising speed of the pressure head can be adjusted at will, which alleviates the pressure impact on the work and reduces the noise;
(2) The secondary conductor adopts the upper insulation mode, and the insulation performance is stable and reliable;
(3) The main circuit adopts water-cooled high-power silicon controlled rectifier module, with strong, stable and reliable output;
(4) The water circuit elements are all made of copper and stainless steel, and equipped with visual water flow display to display the water flow;
(5) The operation is controlled by foot switch, with high production efficiency and low labor intensity.
Working Environment and Conditions :Cooling Water
①The welding machine shall use circulating cooling water. The quality of cooling water shall meet the industrial water standard, and the flow of cooling water shall meet the requirements.
②The inlet temperature of cooling water shall be within the range of 5-30 ℃; The inlet pressure is within the range of 0.15-0.3MPa.