|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||D(N)B--100, D(N)B--160, D(N)B--200, D(N)B--250|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Welded Wire Mesh Machine||Welding Material:||Alloy Metal Aluminum Stainless Steel|
|Function:||Wire Mesh Spot Welding Machine||Machine Type:||Automatic Spot Welding Machine|
|Advantage:||Automatic Welder||Keyword:||Spot Welding Machine Automatic|
|Max. Welding Capacity:||6+6mm||After Warranty Service:||Free SpareVideo Technical Support, Online Support And Spare Parts Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training||Certification:||CE|
Multi Spot Welding Equipment,
380V Steel Bar Welding Machine,
Wire Mesh Spot Welding Machine
Welding Welders Equipment Multi Spot Welding Wire Mesh Steel Bar Welding Machine
The multi head spot welding machine adopts the advanced structure of foreign equipment and fully combines with a semi-automatic welding equipment developed in the Chinese market that is completely different from the currently used semi-automatic welding equipment by various manufacturers. It completely overcomes the shortcomings of high labor intensity, low production efficiency, complex operation, large spatter, weak welding, high failure rate, and low automation of the original welding machine, and can produce various 6MM series steel bars (electrode replacement is sufficient).
|Rated power (KVA)||100||160||200||250|
|Power input(V)||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V|
|Max. short circuit current(KA)||30||40||40||45|
|Max. force (N)||6000||6000||10000||15000|
1. The rebar mesh welding machine adopts a pneumatic electrode that automatically adjusts the pre tightening force, with a relatively constant pre pressure. Compared to spring pre pressing, it has the characteristics of less electrode impact, less electrode wear, and more secure welding points. The spatter during the welding process is further reduced, and the electrode life is further extended.
2. The rebar mesh welding machine adopts a pneumatic electrode that automatically adjusts the pre tightening force, with a relatively constant pre pressure. Compared to spring pre pressing, it has the characteristics of less electrode impact, less electrode wear, and more secure welding points. The spatter during the welding process is further reduced, and the electrode life is further extended.
3. The key electrical components of this product are controlled by PLC, and intelligent management is implemented for equipment operation. The touch screen operation makes the operation more convenient and concise.
The multi head spot welding machine is a gantry type frame used to install related components and withstand welding pressure; The welding machine is fixed, and the workpiece moves along the X-axis.
The environmental conditions, installation location, and workplace for equipment installation should not only comply with the relevant regulations and requirements in the user manual, but also meet the needs of production, facilitate users, and ensure personal safety.
1) Equipped with clean compressed air, with a pressure greater than 0.5MP a and a capacity greater than 0.5m3/h.
2) During equipment installation, the distance from the wall should not be less than 800mm, leaving sufficient work space, workpiece retention space, and transportation channels.
3) The equipment base must be kept level to prevent vibration and unstable operation. The main engine base, main drive motor base, transformer base, and foundation must be securely fastened.
4) The controllable silicon X in the control cabinet is connected to the welding transformer Yirui, and the air switch B is connected to the other end of the welding transformer (special attention should be paid to the welding transformer B must be connected to the air switch B).
5) The equipment is reliably grounded, and the cross-sectional area of the ground wire is not less than 5mm2.