|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||D(N)B--100, D(N)B--160, D(N)B--200, D(N)B--250|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Shock Absorber Welding Machine||Machine Type:||Spot Welding Machine|
|Application:||Welding Shock Absorber||Function:||Point Welding Machine|
|Keyword:||Manual Spot Welding Machine||Welding Material:||Alloy Metal Aluminum Stainless Steel|
|Max. Welding Capacity:||6+6mm||After Warranty Service:||Free Spare Video Technical Support, Online Support And Spare Parts Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training||Certification:||CE|
Shock Absorber Industrial Welding Equipment,
Industrial Manual Spot Welding Machine,
Shock Absorber Point Welding Machine
Industrial Welding Equipment Welder Spot Welding Machine For Shock Absorber
The shock absorber welding machine is designed based on the workpiece with protrusions on the bracket and inner plate provided by the customer. The thickest plate thickness of the welding material is 4.5mm+2.5mm (with 5 welding protrusions on one side). This welding machine adopts pneumatic pressurization and vertical movement of the upper electrode. Each model has the characteristics of simple and compact structure, novel and beautiful appearance, stable performance, safe and reliable use, high efficiency and energy conservation.
|Rated power (KVA)||100||160||200||250|
|Power input(V)||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V|
|Max. short circuit current(KA)||30||40||40||45|
|Max. force (N)||6000||6000||10000||15000|
1. Special fixtures can accurately locate products with high precision
2. Safe and fast production process
3. DC power supply, stable current output, and good product quality
4. Short welding time and high production efficiency
Use and Maintenance of Welding Machines
1. When there is water accumulation in the air filter, close the intake valve to automatically drain the water accumulation.
2. During the use of the welding machine, the workpiece should not be randomly touched or collided with various parts of the welding machine.
3. Regularly inspect and replace damaged components, and replace water and air hoses in a timely manner.
4. The welding table should be cleaned daily and the electrode heads should be trimmed.
5. The water and air systems should be regularly inspected to prevent leakage; No looseness is allowed in the fastening parts.