|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||D(N)B--100, D(N)B--160, D(N)B--200, D(N)B--250|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Shock Absorber Welding Machine||Machine Type:||Projection Welder|
|Application:||Shock Absorber Welding||Function:||Spot And Projection Welder Spot Welding Machine|
|Keyword:||Pneumatic Projection Welding Machine||Welding Material:||Alloy Metal Aluminum Stainless Steel|
|Max. Welding Capacity:||6+6mm||After Warranty Service:||Free Spare Video Technical Support, Online Support And Spare Parts Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training||Certification:||CE|
Shock Absorber Spot Welding Machine,
Shock Absorber Spot Welder,
Pneumatic Projection Welding Machine
Single Phase Shock Absorber Spot Welding Machine Spot Welder Price
The shock absorber welding machine is designed to meet the requirements of carbon steel workpieces with protruding points on the brackets and inner plates provided by customers. It is a customized stationary spot and projection welding machine. This type of welding machine is widely used in fields such as automobile manufacturing, home appliance manufacturing, sheet metal processing, etc.
|Rated power (KVA)||100||160||200||250|
|Power input(V)||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V|
|Max. short circuit current(KA)||30||40||40||45|
|Max. force (N)||6000||6000||10000||15000|
1. The upper electrode is pressurized by a cylinder, making pressure adjustment convenient and accurate;
2. Using a welding system to simultaneously weld both sides of the bracket and the inner plate of the bracket, with a total of 10 welding protrusions, the operator places the workpiece into the positioning fixture, which can achieve automatic positioning welding and ensure the accuracy of the workpiece after welding and welding quality;
3. The positioning fixture should be made of copper as much as possible to reduce the heating of the fixture;
4. Adopting a direct solenoid valve to accelerate the reaction speed, significantly increase the operating speed of the upper pressure head, and reduce air flow loss;
Use and Maintenance of Welding Machines
1. When there is water accumulation in the air filter, close the intake valve to automatically drain the water accumulation.
2. During the use of the welding machine, the workpiece should not be randomly touched or collided with various parts of the welding machine.
3. Regularly inspect and replace damaged components, and replace water and air hoses in a timely manner.
4. The welding table should be cleaned daily and the electrode heads should be trimmed.
5. The water and air systems should be regularly inspected to prevent leakage; No looseness is allowed in the fastening parts.