|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DN-40, DN-63, D(T)N-80, D(T)N-100, D(T)N-125, D(T)N-125, D(T)N-200|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Projection Welding Machine Price||Application:||Galvanized Sheet Welding|
|Function:||Multiple Types||Machine Type:||Resistance AC Welding Machine|
|Feature:||High Efficiency Easy Operation||Welding Material:||Thin-galvanized Sheets|
|Max. Welding Capacity:||6+6mm||After Warranty Service:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training||Certification:||CE|
380V Car Dent Fix Machine,
3KVW Car Dent Puller
Leaf Stationary Spot Welder Projection Welding Machines For Galvanized Sheets
The metal leaf welding machine's welding action principle: Press the start button and the equipment action will be completed by the welding controller without manual intervention.Until welding point is completed. Each welding head completes projection welding of 4 welding points. A total of 8 protrusions were welded in one clamping process. Easy to ensure the welding quality of each welding point. The welding pressure and welding current of each welding head are independently adjustable.
|Rated power At 50%||KVA||40||63||80||100||125||160||200|
|Rated primary power||V||380||380||380||380||380||380||380|
|Max.Short Circuit Current||KA||14||15||16||18||20||28||34|
|Max. weld power||KVA||62||86||170||280||300||330||410|
|Max.Froce at electrodes||N||6000||6000||10000||10000||10000||12000||12000|
|Cooling Water Consumpion 2.5bar||L/min||6||6||8||8||8||10||10|
|Projection Clamping Plate||MM||125*125||125*125||200*200||200*200||200*200||200*200||200*200|
|Max.Welding Capaciry A3 steel||MM||2.5+2.5||3+3||4+4||4.5+4.5||5+5||5+5||6+6|
1) The formation of the weld nugget is always surrounded by a plastic ring, isolating the molten metal from the air, and the metallurgical process is simple.
2) The heating time is short, the heat is concentrated, so the heat affected zone is small, and the deformation and stress are also small. Usually, there is no need to arrange calibration and heat treatment procedures after welding.
3) No need for filler metals such as welding wires and rods, as well as welding consumables such as chlorine, ethylene glycol, and hydrogen, resulting in low welding costs.
4) Simple operation, easy to achieve mechanization and automation, low proficiency requirements for workers, and low labor intensity.
5) High productivity, low noise, and no harmful gases.