|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||D(N)B--160, D(N)B--200, D(N)B--250|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Multi Head Spot Welding Machine||Welding Material:||Alloy Metal|
|Feature:||Projection Spot Welding||Machine Type:||Resistance Welding Machine|
|Application:||For Fuel Thank Spot Welding||Keyword:||Multi Spot Welding Machine|
|After Warranty Service:||Video Technical Support, Online Support And Spare Parts||After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
Reinforcing Mesh 220V Welding Machine,
220V Wire Mesh Spot Welders
Mesh Industrial Types Of Wire Reinforcing Mesh 220V Welding Machine Spot Welders
The multi head stationary spot welder is customized for welding the car fuel tank. This stationary Spot Welding Machine is working on the 380V/50Hz three-phase AC power supply.By the three-phase rectifier, inverter technology and the feedback control system, to control the welding heat, pre-press time, the maintenance time and cease time, achieving the welding requirements. The machine is widely used in automobile, home appliances, electronic instrumentation, aerospace and other projection welding process industry.
|Rated power (KVA)||160||200||250|
|Power input(V)||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V|
|Max. short circuit current(KA)||40||40||45|
|Max. force (N)||6000||10000||15000|
1. The welding current is DC. When there are inductive/magnetic materials in the secondary winding, the welding will not be affected;
2. The three-phase power supply is more adaptable to the fluctuation and voltage drop of the power grid;
3. The process is more reliable, and DC welding will be better for most of the metals with resistance welding;
4. Reduce operation cost, including saving welding energy at each point and shortening welding cycle;
.The floating worktable and the center positioning tooling realize the accurate positioning of the workpiece.
.The worktable depends on the floating spring to float the workpiece height in Z-axis.
.The angle adjustment axis allows the workpiece to rotate around the X axis, thereby adjusting the angle.
.The manual clamp can quickly take and place the workpiece.
Safety Precautions of Arc Light
Electric arc radiation can burn eyes and skin, noise can damage hearing, and welding spatter and slag can damage eyes.
Electric arc light is strong visible light and invisible light (ultraviolet and infrared) generated during welding, and can burn people's eyes and skin. Noise occurs in some processes and can damage people's hearing. Welding spatter refers to slag and fragments separated from the workpiece metal.
1. If the noise is very high, please use qualified earplugs or earmuffs for protection;
2. Set screen or protective curtain near the welding site to protect others from the interference of electric arc light and remind others not to directly watch the electric arc light;