|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||D(N)B--160, D(N)B--200, D(N)B--250|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Multi Head Spot Welding Machine||Welding Material:||Steel Copper Aluminum Etc|
|Feature:||Microcomputer Digital Control||Machine Type:||Resistance Stationary Spot Welding Machine|
|Advantage:||Pulse Car Wire Metal Welder Industrial Multi Head Spot Welding Machine Price||Keyword:||Multi Spot Welding Machine|
|After Warranty Service:||Video Technical Support, Online Support And Spare Parts||After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
Microcomputer Digital Spot Welding Machine,
Pulse Car Wire Metal Welder,
200kva Multihead Spot Welding Machine
Pulse Car Wire Metal Welder Industrial Multi Head Spot Welding Machine Price
The multi head stationary spot welder is customized for welding the car fuel tank. This stationary Spot Welding Machine is working on the 380V/50Hz three-phase AC power supply.By the three-phase rectifier, inverter technology and the feedback control system, to control the welding heat, pre-press time, the maintenance time and cease time, achieving the welding requirements. The machine is widely used in automobile, home appliances, electronic instrumentation, aerospace and other projection welding process industry.
|Rated power (KVA)||160||200||250|
|Power input(V)||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V||3φAC 380V|
|Max. short circuit current(KA)||40||40||45|
|Max. force (N)||6000||10000||15000|
1. The welding current is DC. When there are inductive/magnetic materials in the secondary winding, the welding will not be affected;
2. The three-phase power supply is more adaptable to the fluctuation and voltage drop of the power grid;
3. The process is more reliable, and DC welding will be better for most of the metals with resistance welding;
4. Reduce operation cost, including saving welding energy at each point and shortening welding cycle;
The equipment host is mainly composed of the equipment host, upper and lower electrode components, fixture components, welding controller, PLC controller, touch screen components, water and gas circuit components, etc.
.The floating worktable and the center positioning tooling realize the accurate positioning of the workpiece.
.The worktable depends on the floating spring to float the workpiece height in Z-axis.
.The angle adjustment axis allows the workpiece to rotate around the X axis, thereby adjusting the angle.
.The manual clamp can quickly take and place the workpiece.
Safety Precautions of Welding Fume and Toxic Gas
1. When welding at the bottom of vessels, boilers, cabins, etc., carbon dioxide, argon and other gases heavier than air will deposit at the bottom. To prevent oxygen deficiency, please fully breathe or use an air respirator;
2. Do not weld near degreasing, cleaning, spray and other operations. The hot and electric arc light will react with the dust and steam generated by these operations, producing highly toxic and irritating gases;
3. When welding on workpieces with plating or coating (such as galvanized, lead, cadmium and other materials on the surface), harmful smoke and gas will be generated. Please fully breathe or use respiratory protective equipment.